Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Another day in GH

Huhuhu, today drove to work in a semi conscious state(again). Seems like i have officially become a bat as I am super duper sleepy during day time while hyperactive during night time. On the way to GH, went pass SM Jalan Residensi. This is a kinda special place for me, as it was the location for my one and only camp involvement beyond school activities. Kinda missed the camp with all the activities. But then again, i couldn't really enjoyed the camp that much at the time as I severely lacked social skills. Making good friends in 3 days is so difficult. ~.~

When I reached the accident and emergency department, the other groups of student was already there. I was like ,' oh shit!', cause we were just complained by Dr Khor yesterday for making the A & E too crowded. lolz. But then again, the more the merrier ma. Its considered a rather busy day in the department this morning comparing to the other days, which means more chance to do some useful jobs.(instead of growing mushrooms all over. I think I am totally 'mushroomed' after a week there) Poke and prick and poke and prick. Super nice. WEEEEEEE

After that, went to clerk a patient for my report. It was quite an odd feeling as it was in chinese. Somehow, I have a feeling that the patient mistook me for the doctor. haha. All went well, and hopefully the report will be out by the time my gang reaches home. Then it will be time for ROSE ONLINE again. haha. Missed out lunch with Gab as timing was not good. Too bad la cendui, next time ba!

3 comments:

yikoko said...

weee~ yikoko is never too late to eat chendul!!! miss da lunch time but can go to giant maaaa ^__^

dar_dar_ien said...

i wan cendul...

richard said...

lolz...too bad for u. we hv eaten them all.wakakakakaka