Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Life as it is

Lately, my daily schedule has been quite routine. Wake up and have breakfast with dad, send him to work, then come how and on my computer(before this I had to go for elective first, but, now its done...), then have lunch with friends, either yikoko and gang or friends who I haven't meet for a long time. Then, in the afternoon, it will be purely sitting in front of computer(games or blogging). Fetch dad at 530pm then nite time, outing with Darien, Yikoko, Pong, Lulu and WJ.

I'm so used to it that I've been hoping that this will be permanent. Lolz. But, hopes and reality are so very different. In a few days time, I might be tossed back into the depths of my books back in Kubang Kerian, with a tormenting time up ahead. Sometimes I wonder, isn't life so wonderful like this? with a job from 8am to 5pm, then outing every nite for food, for pool, for bowling or just stay at home for a few games of DOTA. Rather than that, I will get a 7 days job which has extended duration of working hours, with a pay that people THINKS is high.(its just not worth the effort) Yikes, what have I gotten myself into?! This is bad.

Lolz. Nothing much I can do now. Better enjoy while I can, I have no intention of regreting what I did not do in the future. As for what I have done... ahaha. ~boh huat liao~ Have to take it in my stride. One step at a time. Maybe I will learn to enjoy work and responsibility later in life. haha. Obviously, my mind set has not mature a bit >.<
LOLz

0 comments: