Friday, June 19, 2009

A not so routine morning...

Today is the last day where I can actually go to the Penang GH for attachment. I had planned to go originally, in order to sooth my guilt. But, in the end, I waked up quite late and decided to just send my dad to work and come home rotting in from of my computer. Rather than went to the usual spot for breakfast, today, I went to SS for breakfast. On the way home, I was listening to FLY FM. I am not sure why, but an answer seemed to have made me extremely excited. Palpitation ensued. I stopped by the road side and picked up my handphone...and called the radio station, only to have an anticlimatic ending... 'tu tu tu tu' was the only sound I heard. Well, its just my first attempt on calling the radio station. Maybe better luck on Monday, since the prize money is so nearly 20k in cash. So damn tempting. The idea of winning that enormous prize money just seemed to light up the day...

0 comments: