Thursday, June 18, 2009

Moving on

Weeeeee.... My elective posting is officially over! From today onwards, its a true blue holiday. woohoo!! But... for 1 week only, then have to go back to KB already...OMG! Why?!!!!

The new semester is going to start real soon. Normally, after such a long holiday, I would be extremely excited to see the beginning of the new semester. But this time, the holiday is too enjoyable that I hope it doesn't end... The weekly pool session, bowling, yam cha(especially cendui!!!), dota, ROSE, movie days and the apartment stay. Its considered a quite eventful holiday for me even though I did not leave Penang too much. (just the once to Kampar...lolz) Its so nice to spend all the times with a whole gang of friends! Really will terribly, extremely, unbelivably, infinitely miss u guys when i go back! T_T

Returning to campus will mean that I have 9 more months left before my Professional exams in April. Its really nothing to be anticipated. The only good thing is that, it means I'm gonna be out of KB after 10 more months. Weeeeeee....

0 comments: