Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Full Throttle!

4 more days left and the 'war for glory' is gonna start. 5 years has passed in the blink of an eye, and now, there is one final obstacle that stands in my way of graduating. After 5 years, it takes only 8 days to make a difference. All that we've learned should be put to use. Confidence, knowledge and luck is all needed to the fullest. We have heard so much about the various 'killers' and pitfalls of the exam, and hopefully, with any luck, we wouldn't have to deal with any of them.

This is also the first time I have made any post-exam plans. Every since UPSR in primary school until now, I have never made any plans for post-exam periods as I am always worried about the 'what ifs...'. This time around, I have made plans for a 1 week visit to Taiwan in May and maybe further trips to Singapore around end of May. Making this plans is kinda scary, as any problem in the coming exam would force me to scratch all of them off my calendar. As the saying goes, 'there isn't any reason why we can't do it, other than not doing it', quoted from myself...XD. So, there's no other choice, I'm going all in! Full throttle!

Wish me luck^^

3 comments:

Evalulu said...

walao... taiwan lor..

i want souvenir!

richard said...

XD...u wait i go first...hahaha

Tze Ling said...

may luck be with you. enjoy uni life. (i miss uni life a lot)