Monday, March 22, 2010

last 10 days before Pro III... time really flies. It has been 5 years since I first step into USMKK. All this while, I had so much fun without really realizing it. So glad for all the people I met here, be it coursemates, juniors, seniors, dota fanatics... It is all because of the people I met that I am what I am now. Though it was disappointing not to be able to enter UM at the beginning, but it seems this choice isn't even close to bad. Getting gear up for my final exam made me realize, I am really gonna miss my time here. People who has had influence on me for the past few years, I really appreciate your help and support. I really hope that friendship is stronger than the obstacle of distance. Anyway, I can still look forward to the future with Yikoko and company back in Penang. Hopefully KKM doesnt send me to venture into unknown grounds instead of Penang for work...hehe.

4 comments:

진릉 said...

Where did you apply?
Don't think too much. Concentrate on your studies, and all the best.

richard said...

i applied penang GH, seberang jaya, then SP...haha...might end up being ur junior in SJ...hehe...thanx o^^ see u when i get bc in pg...

yikoko said...

sure come penang one, i got a feeling~~~ that that.. ricach will be sent to penang~~~

faster come back lo, we're awaiting u keenly.. wakakaka

richard said...

lol...i m waiting to come bc permanently keenly too...lalala