Friday, April 16, 2010

April the 15th, the day I finally finished my medical course...

Today is a great day, where i have finally completed my course for undergraduate studies. after today, there is a lot of responsibilities to handled. But still, it is one of my happiest days. 5 years has passed since I first stepped into USM, hating that I had to come to Kelantan for studies instead of Penang or KL. And now, here I stand, feeling deeply sentimental. Its so so so sad that I have to leave my friends to walk our separate paths. It has really been a wonderful 5 years, tough, yet enjoyable. Thinking about all the activities, the volleyballs gang, the football gang, our dota society, drum team members, our yam cha society...it all just makes me so sad that I have to leave already. And also, leaving my dear here will be one of the hardest things to me also.

People say life must move on in order to progress. Its really easier said then done. I know i am going to miss everyone(well, most at least, haha) here, as I have already started to missed them already. I am also very thankful, that over the 5 years here, I have received a lot of help, from seniors, from my coursemates and roomates, I sincerely would like to thank you all for making it possible for me to complete my studies.(special thanx to alex, francis, biing horng, bik liang and many more^^)

May God bless us, and may we have many many gatherings to see each others again... I will never forget all of you, as you all have been an important part of my life. Cheers!

2 comments:

Tze Ling said...

Congrats! It's like finally eh...Look fwd for ur graduation, tat day will be 1 of the happiest day in ur life :P

richard said...

haha...thanx...yeah. 5 years seems like a long time, but going through it makes me realize it actually isnt...gonna miss all the frends in uni...