Thursday, July 9, 2009

Review of Me

Long time ago... I created a list of targets for myself. Lets see how I've fared.
Here's the list:
1. To finish the medical course with the minimum time, which is 5 years without the need of repeating.(so far so good)
2. To at least get an A for once during the period of my life as a medical student.(yay, target achieved!! last year...wakakaka)
3. To learn scuba diving(no sign of achieving this yet...time oso dun hv for nw T_T)
4. To travel to
a)Australia
b)Singapore
c)England
d)Italy
e)Japan(another one yet to be achieved...but am planning for back packing in europe after finals next year, so hopefully will have some improvement)
5. To be able to drop my weight to around 75kg and maintain it. (This one is a total disaster. I got lost and went the other way around >.< 90++kg and still counting...swt)
6. To be a decent person. ( decent is the opposite of me for now)
7. To create a blog and maintain it.(yay, obviously still doing well)
8. To own a beautiful house with a seaside view.(cant even buy 1 meter square of land for now)
9. To be a millionaire by the age of 40.(23 already and still dependant on 'PaMa' enterprise)
10. To assemble a desktop from parts.(nid money...>.< most prob first thing to do when i earn my first month of salary)

Yikes...2/10...swt.... fail miserably.

Adding on another few objectives:
11. To be more than just an average student.
12.To start to keep photos of events in life...otherwise when i lost my memory, that's it for me.lolz
13.To improve dota-ing skills to yikoko-ish level.haha
14.To take the basic life support and advance cardiac life support course before i start to work.
15.To study a few different language.
16.To improve my stamina and have one more shot at this years futsal tournament.(i wan better than to reach the last 8 >.<)
17.To work back in Penang.
18.To improve my way of thinking. Think fast think critical and act. No more think without actions.

5 comments:

きみ·君 said...

I think the last one will be the most difficult to achieve~ haha~

richard said...

coz the last one is so subjective...keke. if i say i achieved it means i achieved it...lolz

yikoko said...

i saw my name there lolx

richard said...

u sure did...haha

dar_dar_ien said...

gambatte ne~ its good for you to set goals for your future..

take care~