Thursday, July 9, 2009

No trip for me...

A trip has finally been planned for this sat, sun and monday...to langkawi... and the best part IS-----teng teng teng teng....I CAN'T GO!!! After hoping for a trip for such a long~ time(i can feel my neck becoming longer). Things like tis seriously dents my interest in studying( and there wasn't much to begin with).
No trip .....Get many many photos back and show me k guys? erm.... on second thought, maybe that's not such a good idea. Take many many photos, but DUN show me is better i think...haiz. damn u books!!!!

4 comments:

Devolulu said...

Awww... don't like that lar...

Ahahahahahahahhaahha

yikoko said...

>< kelian chong!
dun worry ch, we'll have more trips nx time and i'm sure that time u can join us!

richard said...

lol... a man's gotta do wat a man's gotta do...study first lo... wat to do?T_T

dar_dar_ien said...

aiya... cheer up oo~

your spirit will always be with us... and MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU... (what the hell i am talking abt?? hahahah)

anyway, we re still young and sure there is a lot of chances for us to hang out and chilled. I noticed in ur post that u re planning for an Europe trip after u grad. Maybe we can make it happened as our coming trip perhaps?? YAOOO~~

ok la.. take care my friend.