Friday, July 3, 2009

29th June-Day 1 back to Kelantan...
Today, after sleeping at 3 something in the morning, I woke up around 7am. After breakfast with my dad, he fetched me home. I saw some aunties who were my mum's friends and went by to say hello and had a little chit chat. After that, when I went home, I noticed one thing. I left my keys on my dad's car!!! In the end, had to call him back and take the keys from him. Hopefully din make him late for work.haha. After that, on the journey to KB, i drove ard 3 hrs of the journey. Unbelievable eh, especially after sleeping for a mere 4 hours. haha. shhhh, dun tell my frend ok? after we changed driver, i immediately started to 'fish'. By the time i reached my friend's house in KB, i think that i have caught a few bucket loads of fishes already.haha. Went and met some frends then yamcha for the day. we did went to tesco and i reregistered for the student package of broadband. went home and stare at the simcard for a long time hoping that i can use it soon. but then, after a few tries setting up, without any signs of success, i went to bed.

30th June-Day 2 back to Kelantan...
Today, slept till ard 12pm... really lazy and tiring. also, i was feeling rather down as i have to restart life without my reliable gangs. Miss you guys so much man!!! furthermore, tis is the 2nd day i hv been deprieved of internet access. I got a call from my dad saying that celcom called him. It seems that i have been blacklisted by celcom as i have not paid my balance for the last account of broadband. The amount i owed was RM4.40. swt...So, in the end, i went back to tesco and payed the balance. according to the worker there, the case was closed and i shld b able to use the net by the next day. so, i went back home looking fwd for the next day. I also went Chiang Mai restaurant for dinner tat day to celebrate my gf's belated bday. enjoyed the keng som fish, the fried kangkung and the pandan chicken. At nite, it was a super duper nice nite...after the dota session in the afternoon, we continued at nite. Til 5am...haha

1st July-Day 3 back to Kelantan...
Bibipu have reached kelantan!!! i din manage to join the others to fetch him as i was laying unconcious at the bed until 1pm. After that, went out again and help mel take her things to her house as well as dota a bit. Cleaned mel's house then at nite went to help mel to pack her home. supper with bibipu till 3am in the morning.nth much today.

2nd July-Day 4 back to Kelantan...Today
today slept til 11 sth. woke up, bath and went china town for lunch. After that, went to bibipu n green bear's house to help a bit cleaning their house. Went celcom for the broadband prob. according to them i nid to contact the providers at tesco. so, i called the number they gave me. and i was asked to go to tesco to get my money back as the package i wanted was unavailable already. when i reached tesco, i was told, that my form was with celcom now...ish...and that there is a chance my registration can go through. they ask me to wait for another day before they call to confirm if the registration is void or not. swt lo....then, to9, finally, i can online and tis was the end product.haha. dota one game. hopefully life will improve a lot more...

2 comments:

yikoko said...

yo~ u've juz got p*wned! tee hee~~


lolx.

richard said...

yeah lo...u pwned me...T_T