Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Again...

Its come again, the end of posting exams... Never is there a year when exam is so common. Its as common as public holidays already...

With the help of my friend, I was able to attain a new source of internet connection. Celcom broadband. Wakaka. But then again, paying Rm68 every is not the best solution. Anyway, being able to come online again writing blogs and reading news is so very exciting. Seriously, I'm starting to feel that I have psychiatric problems edi coz I juz feel that this world is so not fair all the time...

Anyhow, although i have gotten myself a connection, I dun really have the chance to really enjoyed it yet. With the upcoming paediatric end of posting exam, allegedly the most stressful posting of the year, my attention have been forced out of the internet. Gonna have to lock my self in my room n keep myself on the table with all the books minus the games. So sad... Wonder who told me that after I drag my lazy me into universiti life will be better... This is so not true. Stressful years are ahead and the good old days seems like a distant memory. Watever la, the die is cast and there seems to be no return. I might as well pull my sorry a** back to the desk and study.(was lying on bed,haha)

1 comments:

yikoko said...

haha. well i always believe u can do anything, because u're realli great in person from wat i know ^^ (dun let me see ur tail pointing up high) juz do wat u feel like doing, n do it rite! cheerz

p/s : i'm linking ur blog. so blog more often!! since u hav da superbly nice connection, at ur place where many ppl jealous to have lol.