Wednesday, February 25, 2009

25 things about me...

1. I'm feeling very guilty for the way i use to feel in my log book, which is to be as sly as posible. But hey, its the only way to survive.
2.My roomates gonna be away for the next two weeks, so, its gonna be awkward as I'll have to practice talking to myself.
3.I use my head in volleyball games and leg sometimes but I seldom use my hand.
4.I'm a super lazy dude always settling issues in the very last minutes.
5.I'm practically a bat as I am almost always awake for the whole night and then sleepy in the afternoons.
6. My room is very messy with all the books stacking here and there along with the dusts.
7. I'm a great fan of books- I buy plenty of them and keep them new by not reading them!
8.I feel that watching political news in Malaysia is a good past time, with all the twist and turn, sex, violence and suspense! Bad news is, the bad guys always wins.
9.I'm especially short-tempered when someone wakes me up from sleep and ask me to do something. The first thing I'll do is tear the guy/gal apart.
10.I think failing a posting in my 4th academic year is good in a sense that there will be an extra week of holiday at the end of semester.(2 weeks for remedial instead of 3-4 weeks of elective)
11.I like sushi so much that I dun mind eating them for breakfast, lunch and dinner for a whole week.
12.Football is one of my favourite sports as I can wait in front of the goal to touch the ball in and appear to be useful.
13.I have only attended my co-curiculum(badminton) twice in my 4th year. Instead, I have gone to play badminton myself quite a few times. I like badminton, I juz dun like attending co-curiculum.
14.Raining season is the best of all season, except when it starts raining when I hang my clothes out to dry.
15.I'm a hypocrite, I hate other people doing certain things but I'll do it myself anyway.
16.Tomorow is the best day of the week as tomorow never comes!
17.Playing piano is one of my hobby but I suck at it.
18.I am looking forward of graduating soon but am having nightmares of having to do housemanship.
19.I like DOTA when I pawn others but hates it when I get myself owned.
20. Never let me c Axe with 4 stout shield in DOTA or I run amok.
21.I have trouble saving money as I tend to overspend.
22.My memories are very limited. I can't even remember my password sometimes!
23.I'm hoping to reduce my weight, yet I'm eating more than before.
24.I'm extremely afraid of heights, so never force my to take the space shot ride in Genting coz most prob I wont be able to come down.
25.I dun enjoy drinking wine yet I drink it.

2 comments:

yikoko said...

LOL...
very nice post... hahahahahaha..

richard said...

my frend say can sumarize into one sentence...
'i'm lazy'
lol