Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Medical books purchase

I have decided to buy some medical books, but it seems that purchasing in bulk will be cheaper. Therefore, I will be trying to take orders for all the medical books and I will get the lowest possible price for you guys. Anyone interested please call me at 0174870998 or leave a message here. Any books that you want to know the price please send the names to me. Below are the price of some of the books:

Rang and Dale pharmacology RM135
Clinical assesment for clinical medicine RM43
Little book of causes RM15
Lecture notes on Ear, Nose and Throat RM 85
Lecture notes on Opthalmology RM 85
Illustrated colour text of Ear, Nose and Throat RM 58
Illustrated colour text of Opthalmology RM 58
Sarawak Emergency handbook RM 29
Mackey clinical dermatology RM 95
Manipal surgery RM 70
Bailey and Love surgery RM 160
BNF RM170
MIMF RM 98
Pediatric (sunflower) RM 115

0 comments: