Monday, April 28, 2008

Depression

Less than 2 weeks to go to the final exams and things is really starting to get messy. Firstly, the tension is starting to build up. After seeing Lim, a final year student(One of the brightest student here!) in the distressed mode due to his current final exam(good luck eh!), I'm starting to feel the heat. Even someone who is so knowledgeable is in such a stress mode, who am I to be spared from the anxiety. Hmm, really feeling kinda fed-up of studying already. But then again, there is the bonus of having a months holiday straight after the exams. Its always the holiday that makes me more relaxed.

Its really difficult to fully concentrate on studies sometimes, especially with the up-coming Champions league semi-final between MU(who I've always supported, go Ronaldo!) and Barca and also the built-up to the end of the premier league season. Its just so tempting to watch all those matches. And also, there is the temptation of DotA. No~

'Just three more weeks', that's what the angelic me says to myself. 'Three more weeks then you can play for a month.'
then there's the devilish me, ' Three weeks in hell man! Take a break, have fun, what for you wait for 3 more weeks, you can play now.'
*sigh* What can I do? I'll suffer now so that I won't suffer later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

erm...feed-up makes u "puppyedema", so shd b fed up lah. hey, ur 4th gear is good enough 2 achieve ur primary aim, y not push it 2 5th gear? not long after u hv long long break eh

gambate studying

AuTuMnBabY said...

dun worry dun worry!!!
MU won the match!!!
so dey're goin into the finals and are gonna meet up with chelsea,so spare ur mind to concentrate on ur studies now^^dun worry bout champions league liao,stil long til the finals...CONCENTRATE NOW!!!
fighting!!!

richard said...

lol...will sure do. m in the final phase of prep now.haha. the champions league final is a day b4 my resutls come out.ganchiong!haha