Monday, August 10, 2009

Another adventure

Later today, I will be off to Besut for my district posting. Should be something quite fun to look forward to. Apart from some personel problems, its expected to be a busy yet interesting times ahead. A trip to Pulau Perhentian seems to be on the books but not really sure will it be carried out. Its been quite a long time since I have gone travelling away from the comforts of my home in Pg or away from my campus. It's said that there will be an excellent connection at the hostels at the district hospital. Wonder if that's true... Gonna use it to the maximum if able XD But then again, with my hardisc 6 feet under, I wonder if I can stock enought movie for the rest of my final year. haha.

H1N1 has been really rampant lately. People are starting to die here and there. Numbers increasing everyday very significantly. However, certain measures carried out seems pretty controversial. With the current handling of the problem by our ministry of health, its kinda hard to see this danger resolve. Our campus has even decided to meet all of us in the Dewan Utama at 9am later. Heard its for a talk on H1N1. Wonder if the decision to gather the whole population of the campus wise considering that there are outbreaks in the campus lately. I somehow feel pretty certain that this move will just escalate the matter and cause our campus to temporary shut down in the very very near future. Maybe then I can have my holiday...XD

Although annoyed by certain individuals lately, i feel kinda comfortable in the condition i am in currently. Life is very enjoyable now with the amount of workload and play in a just nice condition. Too bad all this isn't gonna last. In 10 months, all this will be gone. Studies will end, friends will be leaving to pursuit each other's career. Thinking about it really makes the heart feel kinda soury. Time moves really fast, too fast to me to appreciate every thing that I have or had...

0 comments: