Sunday, December 6, 2009

Pet hamster...

Its raining season in Kelantan now, and most of the time i have is either spent in my room... The lack of human contact apart from with my roomate is making me seriously considering getting a pet hamster. Nevertheless, it seems to get some objection from my parents as I had a bit of a problem with animal fur when I was young. With my finals exam coming in exactly 119 days more, I can really do well with a company for studies. Imagine having a hamster running on a wheel in front of you while you studying, its kinda fun...n maybe teaching some tricks to it when i'm free(i doubt anyone does that). well, the thing that caught my attention is that hamster basically are stupid...Yes, stupid, and that kinda reduces the chances of it getting on my nerve. But then again, if it ever does getting on my nerve, I am practically less than a fling away from my window...hoho.
Aren't they just adorable?--------->Hope I can get to find some small cage soon, then off i go to a pet shop for one of those hamsters. But then again, I have no idea as to how to take of them just yet...Any suggestions? Or maybe I should just head over to Yikoko's blog and feed his online hamster?

0 comments: