Wednesday, October 14, 2009

So much to study~

Its already mid October. I am at the end of my third posting with only 4 more to go... I used to complain a lot that i nid to study too much notes. But obviously, things can go much much worse...and here i m, stuck with so many books. Worst part is, i have to read most of them>.< My cupboard full of books. Its just by the windows...

My study table which is a total mess with all the books and papers and pens and the other cupboard of books just above the table...
Even my computer table is fully loaded with books...(and a necktie too...lolz)should be called the book table instead.>.< And this is the stack of books which ended under the bed coz i m using them so much lately i was lazy to put them back in the cupboard, and they say the scariest thing under ur bed is the boggy man...Yikes!

2 comments:

Evalulu said...

Waaaaa~~~ If they are novels then i'll jump straight into the book pool... but they're not, so... gambateh ya~~~~~

richard said...

lol....thanx