Sunday, July 6, 2008

Kak DUNO

Today, we have all checked in to our own new rooms. One of the senior student here tried to ask for an explanation for the distribution of the hostel, and guess what, the Kak was so bossy that she gave an ignorant answer arrogantly. Here's the conversation:

"Er, excuse me Kak, can I know the selection criteria of how the students are selected for the hostels?"
"Its chosen by merit according to the activities,"
"How come there are people who are vice presidents given the out campus hostels?"
"I don't know."
"Why are so many people given out campus hostels instead?"
"I don't know."
"Why are we final years given quarter rooms?"
"I don't know, I don't know, I don't know. Even if I know, I won't tell you. This is not a good time to ask questions. "

This is a conversation of the Kak with another student.

"Kak, boleh tak tukarkan saya ke double room? Dulu Kak pernah cakap saya boleh dapat double room."
"Ada ke? Kamu mesti bagi nama masa saya sibuk. Tak boleh."
"Tak adalah Kak, masa tu kak masih tulis nama saya sendiri."
"I say no. No means no. Read my lips, NO. If I start changing room for you now, the others will want to change also. This is not the time."

Well, that's how admins talk I guess. With PRIDE AND PREJUDICE. We had a Lingam with his 'correct, correct, correct', seems like we have our own kak with 'I duno, I duno, I duno'. Long live Kak DUNO!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys actually have to stay out now? cool...